Here are the top seven reasons why you should book your trip now to Louisville for the October 21-23 gathering.
7. Become a world-class innovator. For the third year in a row, Fast Company named Green Mountain Power one of the top 10 most innovative energy companies in the world. Find out how your company can put innovation into practice by attending our GMP-led half-day innovation workshop.
6. Bridge the policy-tech gap. Discover how to bring policy and grid-edge technology together with representatives from GMP, Navigant, and the Kentucky Public Service Commission.
5. Learn how to design great programs. Find out how to create flexible load programs from experts at DNV-GL and VEIC.
4. Engage your customers. Constellation Energy and SMUD will share their secrets to innovation and customer engagement.
3. Enable technologies—and growth. Join the tech discussion led by reps from OEMs including Sonnen, AddEnergie, e-Radio, and GE Appliances to discover your next strategic initiative.
2. Experience Louisville. Welcome to Bourbon City, one of TripAdvisor’s top 20 places to visit in the country!
And now, drum roll please . ..
1. Attend free-of-charge! There is no cost for Virtual Peaker customers to participate in the forum, and only $499/person for non-customers who want to gather with utility experts, policy specialists, program implementers, and energy buffs from around the country to discuss the future of the energy industry.
Still undecided? Watch the highlights from Virtual Peaker’s inaugural Innovation Forum last year, and contact us with any questions. We hope to see you in Louisville next month!